Video conferencing in 2020 goes beyond spending face to face time with your customers.
This information is our guide to include simple best practices that make your video conferencing in 2020 efforts more effective and memorable for your clients and your team. Even industry leaders have to adapt to 2020 with screen sharing, a keynote, or a PowerPoint presentation handy. It doesn’t have to be fancy, but it will make you seem more professional. And, being professional starts with knowing your tools and preparing in advance. It doesn’t take a lot of time, but just a few simple tips will get you well on your way.
Tips on preparing for video conferencing in 2020:
- Cover your background if you don’t have a home office.
- Use headphones to eliminate distractions.
- Make sure that your browser doesn’t have anything that you don’t want other people to see.
- Turn off notifications and silence your phone before you begin the video conference.
- Finally, don’t go to the bathroom during the meeting and forget to turn off the video.
Now you are set with Video Conferencing in 2020 here’s some additional reading for living in today’s world of social distancing.